Price from: 29 USD
Duration: Tour 1 day
Departure from: Tuy Hoa city – Phu Yen province
Tour route: Tuy Hoa city – Mui Dien – Vung Ro – Bai Mon beach – Da Dia cliffs – Bai Xep beach – Ganh Ong
- 07.30 am, meeting our tour guide and driver at your hotel and leave for Mui Dien (Lighthouse)
- 9.30 am: Arrive at Mui Dien, where the dawn is first seen daily. It is part of Truong Son mountain range overlooking the sea, discovered by a French soldier – Varella. Geographically, it is recognized as land. But at a certain distance, it looks like either a mountain or an island because of a stream separating both bodies of land.
- Then seeing over Vung Ro Bay (tourist do not permit to enter this site) which used to be a secret place to store weapons from northern battlefield support for the South Central and Central Highlands with the history of Train No–number ships. Therefore, this place has been registered as national historic site.
- On the foot of Mui Dien cape is Bai Mon beach, with white sand and blue water. Travelers can go swimming here.
- After that, return to Tuy Hoa city for having lunch at local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, proceed to Da Dia cliffs. They are structured with a surprising geology, including bountiful rocks in disparate shapes: circular, pentagonal, hexagonal or other polygonal looks. They are stacked together in a heap or fixed in pillars like plates overlapped each other. After surveying and testing sample, the geologists said that these are black and yellow basalt rocks. From a far corner, the whole area looks like a giant beehive.
- After seeing Da Dia cliffs, transfer you to Bai Xep beach – Ganh Ong, one of the beautiful sights in the film “I see yellow flowers on green grass”. Leisure for swimming or take photos.
- Transfer back to your hotel in Tuy Hoa.
- The tour ends around 16.30.
|2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax||11 – 13 pax|
|Cost in US$ per person||77||56||43||31||
Tour price includes:
- Private car/van/bus for transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Mineral water on car (2 bottle/ pax/day)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide for sightseeing
- Lunch with local cuisine
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for visiting our Tuy Hoa city 1 day sightseeing tour. We are looking forward to serving you.