Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – My Tho city – Ben Tre – Vinh Long (Meal: lunch , dinner)
- Depart from Ho Chi Minh city at 08.00am. It takes one hour and thirty minutes driving to get to My Tho town. On the way, travelers will have opportunity to see these picturesque sights along the road such as the green rice fields, the peaceful Vam Co Dong river and the busy Long An town. At the end of the route, our bus will stop at Mekong Rest stop at which you can take a rest and see bonsai garden.
- Arrive in My Tho town, getting on a motorized boat. Take a leisurely boat ride in Tien river to enjoy fresh air, to see the peaceful life of the local people. Passing the stilt house, the fishing floating farm, the four Islands (Dragon, Phoenix, Tortoise, Unicorn).
- After crossing Rach Mieu bridge, we disembark at Unicorn Island. Take a peaceful walking on the village paths, pay a visit to local people’s home, orchard garden and enjoy seasonal fruits while listening to traditional Southern folk music.
- Then visit honey bee farm and taste delicious honey tea with lemon which is really good for health. Local people also have python farm for those visitor, who like adventure can take a photo with pythons.
- Take a hand – rowed sampan through the creeks for sightseeing the natural water coconut trees-a symbol in the Delta areas.
- Return to the motorized boat then cruising to Ben Tre province, pay a visit to coconut candy workshop to know how to make tasty candies by hand.
- Then cruising to Unicorn Island to visit crocodile farm and visit the remains of Coconut belief.
- Having lunch in orchard garden. Do not forget to taste dried Ear Elephant fish that is one of the special dishes in Mekong Delta.
- Next take a short walking across the narrow village path to the bus and process to Vinh Long.
- Arrive to An Binh Island. Welcome by your local host.
- Take a ride on bicycle around the village to see these lush orchard gardens and chat with local people (if time permit) or Joining cooking dinner with owner house.
- Overnight at homestay in Vinh Long
Day 2: An Binh Island – Cai Be floating market – Can Tho city (Meal: breakfast, lunch)
- Breakfast at family’s house. Then take a short walking to the ferry for boarding the morning boat to Cai Be floating market where is placing many boats filling fully fruits and agricultural produces on.
- Then getting on hand – rowed sampan through the creeks to enjoy the natural beautiful landscapes and the peaceful life of the islanders.
- Visit a local owner orchard to enjoy the tropical fruits. Then visit the handicraft villages for knowing more local people daily activities
- Break time for lunch in the orchard garden
- Then have free time for riding on bicycle to the villages and look around the lush orchard fruits or relaxing on the hammock.
- Cruising to Vinh Long for a land market.
- After that, proceed to Can Tho by road.
- Arriving in Can Tho city, check in at the standard hotel which has hot shower, towers, mini bar, air conditioner, tivi, wifi. etc. in each room.
- Leisure in the evening for wandering Tay Do night market, Ninh Kieu wharf or taste these delicious local dishes.
Day 3: Can Tho city – Cai Rang floating market – Long Xuyen – Chau Doc (Meal: breakfast, lunch)
- At 05.00am, boarding on a motorized boat to Cai Rang floating market. In the way, you can see many bustling activities along Can Tho riverbanks. You have chance to know how local people go fishing and transport passengers as well as product by the waterway.
- Approaching Cai Rang floating market, you can reappear the selling activities in the past by using a traditional “offering pole” for exchanging consumer goods. Enjoy your breakfast on boat with “ hủ tiếu”
- 08.00am, return to Ninh Kieu Wharf and visit Can Tho market. You can try local cuisine here (on guest’s account)
- Transfer Cai Son village to look at the rural activities of the local people. Visiting fishing farm and see fishing performance.
- Then attend handmade traditional cake class and enjoy it.
- Having lunch in orchard garden. Then continue running along the village access the river, visitors sometimes see the rural activities of the local people and enjoy seasonal fruit at orchard garden. You feel like relaxing at the peaceful and quite garden.
- After lunch, heading to Chau Doc. Stop over at Long Xuyen
- Arrive in Chau Doc town. Check in the hotel and leisure in the evening.
Day 4: Chau Doc – Sam Mountain – Tra Su Cajuput Forest – Ho Chi Minh city (Meal: breakfast, lunch)
- Having breakfast at the hotel. At 07.00am, driven to Sam Mountain a particular symbol of Chau Doc town to visit Cave Pagoda.
- Then transfer to Tra Su cajuput forest, which is renowned for not only its almost-untouched natural beauty but also its sanctuary of flora and fauna. Take a boat trip into the forest, you will immediately feel like you are harmonizing with nature because of all of the impressive pictures of cajuputs, the fragrance of the flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals making people relaxed and comfortable. From the observation post, you can overlook the forest with an area of nearly 900 ha, home of many birds and animals, including some rare ones.
- After that, proceed to Ho Chi Minh city. Lunch en route.
- Arrive to Ho Chi Minh city around 18.30. End service.
Private tour – price is in USD per person
|Hotel grade||2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||9 – 11 people||Single supplement|
|Option||Homestay in Vinh Long||Hotel name in Can Tho||Hotel name in Chau Doc|
|Superior||Ong Kiet Homestay||KP Boutique hotel, Kim Tho hotel||Hung Cuong, Chau Pho|
|Deluxe||Ong Kiet Homestay||Ninh Kieu Riverside, TTC Premium Can Tho||Victoria Lodge|
Tour price includes:
- Private air conditioned transport for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Private boat trip and hand – rowed sampan the Mekong delta
- English speaking tour guide for sightseeing
- All entrance fees, fresh fruit and honey tea
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Lunch and dinner on Day 1
- Lunch on Day 2, Day 3, Day 4
- Clean and safe homestay arrangement on Day 1
- Nice and clean hotel base on two people share a room
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Hotel single room supplement
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.