- Price From: $ 223
- Tour Length: Tour 3 days / 2 nights
- Tour Type: Tour Packages
- Start From: Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour route: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Can Tho – Châu Đốc – Phu Quoc Island
The trip starts from Ho Chi Minh city to Phu Quoc Island through the Mekong Delta, passing many rice fields, beautiful landscape along the river. Taking a hand rowed sampan under the shade of water coconut trees along natural canals and in Tra Su Sanctuary bird. Visit the stilt house and fish villages. Driven along the Vietnamese – Cambodian border to get to Ha Tien. Enjoy a nice express boat to Phu Quoc Island.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong Delta – Can Tho city (Meal: Lunch)
- At 08.00am, leave Ho Chi Minh city. It takes one hour and thirty minutes driving to get to My Tho town. One the way, travelers will have chance to see these beautiful landscape along the road such as the green rice fields, the peaceful Vam Co Dong river and the busy Long An town. En route, we will stop at Mekong rest stop where you can take a rest and see bonsai garden.
- Arrive to My Tho town, visit Vinh Trang pagoda an oldest ancient one in Southern Vietnam. Known as the largest pagoda and the most special architecture in Mekong Delta. It’s architecture was influenced by Vietnamese culture and Khmer’s culture as well as European’s architecture.
- After visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, our bus will take travelers to the pier boat for getting on a motorized boat. Take a leisurely boat ride in Tien river to enjoy fresh air, to see the peaceful life of the local people, Passing the stilt house, the fishing floating farm, the four Islands (Dragon, Phoenix, Tortoise, Unicorn)
- After passing Rach Mieu bridge, we disembark at Thoi Son Islet that locates on Phoenix Island. Take a leisurely walking on the village paths, visit local people’s home, orchard garden and enjoy seasonal fruits while listening to traditional Southern folk music.
- Then visit honey bee farm and taste delicious honey tea with lemon that is really good for health. Local people also have python farm for those tourist, who like adventure can take a photo with pythons.
- Take a hand- rowed sampan through the creeks for sightseeing the natural water coconut trees a symbol in the Delta areas.
- Return to the motorized boat then cruising to Ben Tre province, visit coconut candy workshop to know how to make delicious candies by hand.
- Then cruising to Unicorn Island to visit crocodile farm and visit the remains of Coconut belief.
- Having lunch in orchard garden. Do not forget to taste dried Ear Elephant fish that is one of the special dishes in Mekong Delta
- After lunch, wandering through the village paths to enjoy the fresh air and observe the pastoral life.
- Then return to the pier boat and process to Can Tho city by road.
- On the way, our tour guide will introduce to travelers the symbol of culture, dining and entertainment places in Can Tho city.
- Leisure in the evening for exploring Tay Do night market, Ninh Kieu wharf or taste these delicious local dishes.
Optional: Overnight at homestay in Can Tho (Meal: dinner)
Arrive to Can Tho city. Transfer to a village in Cai Rang district by motorize boat, you will meet a friendly local farmer’s house where you will stay the night at their house. In the late afternoon, wandering around the village to see orchard garden or chatting with local people to experience the rural lifestyle of the Mekong Delta resident.
Having dinner with family and enjoy some of kind traditional local cuisines. Overnight at farmer’s house.
Day 2: Can Tho city – Cai Rang floating market – Tra Su forest – Chau Doc (Meal: breakfast, lunch)
- Early morning, take a leisurely waking to Ninh Kieu wharf. Tourist will have chance to see morning streets market with many products homemade such as fruits, vegetables, cake… are sold on the way to the wharf.
- Cruising in the river to the busy Cai Rang floating market, one of the biggest floating market in Southern Vietnam. Visitors will be surprised to explore “the method of the business” in the floating market areas. It is really impressed.
- After exploring the floating market, visitors will visit the place to see how they make rice vermicelli noodle and the orchard garden. Wandering in the village and try your best to cross the bamboo bridge which is built only one bamboo tree. Cruise back Ninh Kieu wharf.
- After having lunch, process to Chau Doc.
- Arrive to Chau Doc town, then transfer to Tra Su cajuput forest, which is renowned for not only its almost-untouched natural beauty but also its sanctuary of flora and fauna. Take a boat trip into the forest, you will immediately feel like you are harmonizing with nature because of all of the impressive pictures of cajuputs, the fragrance of the flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals making people relaxed and comfortable. From the observation post, you can overlook the forest with an area of nearly 900 ha, home of many birds and animals, including some rare ones.
- Check in the hotel and leisure in the evening. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 3: Chau Doc – Ha Tien – Phu Quoc (Meal: breakfast)
- After breakfast, take a nice boat trip through the floating village to visit a fish farm to see how the Mekong Delta people raise fish in their floating houses. Visit the Cham minority with their traditional weaving village, followed by a local Islamic Mosque.
- At 09.00 am, transfer to Ha Tien for boarding the express boat to Phu Quoc (12.00 – 13.10).End service.
Price is quoted in USD per person
|Hotel grade||2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||9 – 11 people||Single supplement|
|Option||Hotel name in Can Tho||Hotel name in Chau Doc|
|Standard||KP Boutique hotel, International hotel||Chau Pho hotel, Truong Phat hotel|
|Deluxe||Ninh Kieu Riverside hotel, TTC Premium Can Tho hotel||Victoria Lodge|
Tour price includes:
- Air conditioned transport for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Express boat ticket: Ha Tien – Phu Quoc
- English speaking tour guide for sightseeing
- Private boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- Handed – row sampan
- Southern folk music
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
- All entrance fees, fresh fruit and honey tea
- Hotel accommodation base on two people share a double/ twin room
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Single supplement
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Extra charges for homestay arrangement in Can Tho city (US$12/person)
Thank you for visiting our Mekong Delta Vietnam – Ha Tien – Phu Quoc Island tour 3 days. We are looking forward to serving you.