- Price From: $ 39
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Hue
- Tour route: Phong Nha – Ke Bang Tourism Center
- Phong Nha Cave is a cave in Phong Nha – Kẻ Bàng National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Quảng Bình province, Vietnam. It is 7,729 metres long and contains 14 grottoes, as well as a 13,969 metre underground river. While scientists have surveyed 44.5 kilometres of passages, tourists are only allowed to explore the first 1500 metres. It is the second biggest cave in Vietnam.
- Departure: 6:15 – 6:30am & finish: 19:30pm
- Am: Guide and driver pick you up at your hotel and leave for Phong Nha in Quang Binh Province – UNESCO recognized as a World Natural Heritage. On the way, you will pass DMZ of Quang Trị, The Macnamara Line, 17 Parallel, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge. On arrival Phong Nha, have lunch at restaurant.
- Pm: After lunch, you will take a boat along Son River pass through river and forest to Phong Nha Caves and enjoy the wonderful sights of this cave. You will stop to visit Cung Dinh cave, Tien Cave and Bi Ky Cave with beautiful limestone formations. Return to Hue City.
- End of your Phong Nha cave day trip at your hotel.
- A/c bus for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat trip
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water on bus (1 bottle/ pax)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.
Thank you for visiting our Phong Nha cave day trip. We are looking forward to serving you.