- Price From: $ 45
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Da nang
- Tour route: Bà Nà Hills
- Ba Na Hill Station (or Bà Nà Hills) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as “the Dalat of Danang province” by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to carry tourists to and from the resort.
- Morning: 8:00 AM Pick up at Centre of Danang city then transfer to Bana Hills Station. You have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a bird’s-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, Nui Chua & the Mountain Peak (at the height of 1,487m).
We will then enjoy lunch whilst taking in the spectacular views.
In the afternoon, visit Vong Nguyet villa where we will visit the wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha’s monument and Ba Na by night.
Come back Danang about 16:00 PM.
- End of your Ba Na Hills tour.
- A/c bus for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking tour guide
- Bana Cable ticket
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water on bus (1 bottle/ pax)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.
- Transfers from/to your hotel in Hoi An is available on request
Thank you for visiting our Ba Na Hills tour. We are looking forward to serving you