- Price From: $ 24
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Vung Tau
- Tour route: Vung Tau
- 4:00AM- 25th April, Greetings visitors at Vung Tau city. Go to Long Tan village to visit Long Tan cross. Join the Dawn service.
- Then go to visit Long Phuoc Tunnel, to walk underground to explore local people life in the war.
- Going to Hoa Long village, visit Nui Dat Base- where Australian soldiers used to operated. Visit Lusbcome air field, RAR Flag pole, Kangaroo pad, SAS hill, the Southern gate, Kiwi Artillery rock.
- Return to Vung Tau on the old road via Baria town, Cat Lo fishing village, Vung Tau air- base.
- Drop off at departure place.
- Tour to end.
|Class||2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-6 Pax||7-8 Pax||9 Pax Up|
|Cost/Pax||41 USD||35 USD||28 USD||25 USD||24 USD|
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Flower for the memorial, Mineral water.
- Guest’s other expense
- Travel insuarance.
Thank you for visiting our ANZAC Day Tour. We are looking forward to serving you