- Price From: $ 31
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Hanoi
- Tour route: Hanoi capital
Mekong Delta Tours sincerely introduce you the Hanoi city tour 1 day as follows:
- Hanoi is the oldest capital city in Southeast Asia. Up to now, ha Noi has been one of the few cities in Asia left entirely void of the western- style boxy business architecture. We Hanoi people regard our capital city as heart of Vietnam. Hanoi has always been a sybol of culture and a source of pride througout the history. This tour is designed to give you an opportunity to enjoy an absolute and adorable Hanoi. Small streets with old houses, friendly people with typical Vietnamese offer you true feeling of this capital city.
- At 8:00 am, we pick you up from your hotel in the Old Quarter, start the tour by visiting the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-palace Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
- After that, you’ll have a chance to explore the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the shore of West lake. From there, it’s onto the Temple of literature, which was Viet Nam’s first university and is dedicated to Confucius.
- 12.30: You have lunch at a restaurant in the Old Quarter with local Vietnamese traditional Cuisines.
- 13:30: You’ll visit Hoan Kiem Lake, the heart and soul of Hanoi.
- Finally, you’ll stop in at Museum of Ethnology. Located west of the city center, this museum offer informative and well-documented display on the country’s 54 ethnic groups, include elaborate and colorful hill-tribe costumes, weaving designs, musical instruments, fishing implements, work tools and other functional objects. The display continues on to the garden outside with fascinating examples of minority housing from the King’s to the ones of the ethnic groups in Central Highlands.
- Drop you off at your hotel in the Old Quarter at 15.30.
Option 1: Full day tour: US$31 per person
Option 2: Full day tour and enjoy water puppet show: US$36 per person
Option 3: Full day tour and ride on a rickshaw around the Old Quarter: US$36 per person
- On Monday and Friday morning, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ethnic museums are closed
- Enjoy Water Puppet Show from 15.30 to 16.15
- Hotel pick up and drop off in the Old Quarter
- Bus transfer as per program
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Mineral water on bus
- Travel insurance
- Tipping at customer’s discretion
What to bring:
- A hat & sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Comfortable walking shoes/ clothes
- If you’re going to see Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, you should not wear short pants
Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.
Thank you for visiting our Hanoi city tour 1 day. We are looking forward to serving you.