- Price From: $ 47
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Nha Trang
- Tour route: Nha Trang
Nha Trang is one of the most important tourist hubs of Vietnam, thanks to its beautiful beaches with fine and clean sand and the clear ocean water with mild temperatures all year round. The possibly most beautiful street of Nha Trang is Tran Phu Street along the seaside, sometimes referred to as the Pacific Coast Highway of Vietnam.
- 08h30: Pick up at the hotel, transfer to Cau Da port.
- 09h00: Boat trip to visit Nha Trang Bay, you can see the great landscape of over 19 islands on Nha Trang Bay.
- 10h00: Visit Hon Mun Conserve Sea Creatures Zone. To explore the ocean bed, Mun Island is one of the best places for diving. You will have an opportunity to see and touch numerous sea creatures and colorful fish, admire the coral reefs as well as
- 12h00: Boat trip to Mot Island, having lunch on the boat. Enjoy the exchange relations music with many people come from many countries. Enjoy the fruits and wine (free of charge)
- 13h30: Boat trip to Tranh Island or Mot island for enjoying water sports such as: Jetski, parasailing, volley-ball….
- 15h00: Boat trip to Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visiting life of marine creatures under the water from many beatiful tanks, view the floating fish farm.
- 16h00: Back to Cau Da port.
- Return to Nha Trang
- End of your Discover Nha Trang Islands tour.
|Class||2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-6 Pax||7-8 Pax||9 Pax Up|
|Cost/Pax||89 USD||79 USD||67 USD||58 USD||47 USD|
- A/c private car /van minibus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Cold mineral water and cool tissue on car
- English speaking tour guide
- Private boat trips
- All entrance fees & diving accessories, fruits, wine
- Lunch with seafood
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Joining tour: US$19 per person (including: Transportation, English guide, lunch, fruits, wine, entrance fees, diving accessories)
Thank you for visiting our Discover Nha Trang Islands tour. We are looking forward to serving you.