Halal restaurant cruises on Sai Gon River tour
- Saigon River is important to Ho Chi Minh Cityas it is the main water supply as well as the host of Saigon Port, which a total cargo volume load/outloaded of more than 35 million metric tons in 2006. Further more, tourist can access to the tourist keys by speed boat such as Cu Chi tunnels, Can Gio Mangrove Forest, Binh Quoi village, Mekong Delta through this river.
- When the sun is behind to the horizon, the river looks like a nice picture by these restaurants floating which is filled by colored lights. It is an interested place for people meet friends for drinks or having dinner with family, and take a sightseeing along the bank river by cruise.
- At 19.00, meeting our tour guide and driver at your hotel. Transfer to Nha Rong wharf for getting on cruise. Enjoying traditional music, traditional dance and many interested performances while having dinner.
- At 20.00, cruising along the river bank for enjoy the city lights & panoramic views of Sai Gon city.
- At 21.00, cruise returns the dock. Meeting your tour guide and driver.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- End of your Halal restaurant cruises on Sai Gon River tour.
|Group||2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||9 – 10 people|
|Cost per person||45 USD||40 USD||32USD||30 USD||28 USD|
What is included in the tour rice
- Private transport for pick up and transfer as per program
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- Halal foods for dinner
What is excluded in the tour rice
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- If you wish watching water puppet show at Golden Theater before having dinner on cruise. Kindly plus US$12 per person to the tour price. This additional charge is for water puppet show ticket.
Thank you for visiting our Dinner cruises on Sai Gon river. We are looking forward to serving you