- Price From: $ 35
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Dalat
- Tour route: Dalat
Mekong Delta Tours sincerely introduce you the Dalat bike tour as follows:
You are in hill country ~ there is no doubt about it! Your legs will feel the burn after this ride North of Dalat. Breathtaking views of fields, forests and mountains. Semi-technical and strenuous over dirt and paved roads.
- This trip starts to the North of Dalat City. We ride along picturesque scenic roads through farms to the forest paths where we start our off-road journey. The first section of trail is over Victory Lake and into forest paths.
- The initial path is wide and inviting, very relaxing and quiet. But hold onto your helmets, ladies and gentlemen, because the trail narrows, becomes somewhat technical with roots and other fun obstructions abounding. Be ready to ride the roller coaster that is in front of you. It is OK to get off and walk your bike, most everyone does. We have yet to have anyone ride the entire long North of Dalat route without walking their bicycle through some part of it, though it can be done and has by one of our guides.
- Minority farmers usually get a kick out of seeing you trying to navigate
- Through the area ‘roads’. Get ready to wave as they smile and stare at you!
- If you choose to make it a long ride, you will be treated to a picnic lunch of fresh veggies and fruits, baguettes with an assortment of toppings and a French-style pastry to satisfy your sweet tooth. Dalat is known as the vegetable garden of Vietnam and lunch offers you a chance to try some of Dalat’s tasty produce. Lunch is usually held around the Valley of Love, depending on your speed and appetite.
- After lunch we continue to ride through paths, and you will have nice views of the surrounding mountains along the way, including the highest mountain in the area, LangBiang (2169 m top summit) and ends the off road section at the well-known Valley of Love.
- End of your Dalat bike tour.
- Depart from: we pick you up at your hotel in Dalat.
- End at: we drop you off at your hotel.
- Start time: 08.30 am – Finish time: Depends on you – How fast do you ride?- Duration:2 – 3 hours (short) 3 – 5 hours (long).
- Transportation: Front suspension mountain bike
- Meals: Fruit snack, purified drinking water, picnic lunch.
- Please note one day in advance if you have special dietary requirements
- What to bring: Hat, sunscreen, repellent, camera, good shoes for biking
- What is included: English speaking guide, all necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, picnic lunch, bike, helmet, and gloves
- What is not: Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended.
- Price: $ 35 / person ( group of 2).
Thank you for visiting our Dalat bike tour. We are looking forward to serving you.