- Price From: $ 11
- Tour Length: Tour 1/2 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour route: Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi
- The Relics of Cu Chi Tunnel are being preserved at Ben Duoc and Ben Dinh, around 70 km in the North – West of Ho Chi Minh city centre. When you arrive at Cu Chi Tunnel, in addition to finding facts about the Tunnel which is well – known for victories, travellers also visit those structures which was the former Liberated Area of Cu Chi during 1960 – 1975.
- Travellers can also visit Ben Duoc Temple of Martyr Memorial to show respect to the heroes and martyrs who already sacrificed themselves to the cause of national liberation; visit the Temple’s basement in which there are 9 spaces displayed under the topic “The persistent and unconquerable people of Sai Gon- Cho Lon – Gia Dinh”, next pay a visit to the Forest of precious timber trees which are collected from the three regions of Vietnam; as well as other characteristic symbols ,for example: One-Pillar Pagoda (Ha Noi), Gate of Noon (Hue), Nha Rong Harbor (Southern Vietnam). Besides, travellers can participate in entertainment, recreation, and buy souvenir items in the cool, airy and fresh atmosphere; can submerge in the clear and blue water of the swimming pool designed separately and suitably to natural style; and enjoy the countryside specialties.
- Cu Chi Tunnel is a beautiful place for visiting landscapes, and for meeting to review traditional culture, as well as a great place to go on a picnic and camping for different groups, bodies, pupils and students. Every year, there are more than one million tourists, domestic and overseas, who come to visit the tunnel, Ben Duoc Temple of Marty Memorial, as well as activities of traditional review and entertainment and recreation. Its growth rate is 12% to 15% per year. Cu Chi Tunnel is getting more and more perfect in its service style to meet the needs of travellers.
- Morning: Depart at 08.15am – Finish at 14.30
- Afternoon: Depart at 13.00pm – Finish at 18.00
- Depart for Cu Chi to visit the tunnels, an underground network of tunnels constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, accommodation, etc. and were used as a military base for the Viet Cong during the American war.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh city.
- End of Cu Chi tunnels half day tour
Joining tour : US$11/person
- A/c bus for pick up and transfer as per program
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water on bus (1 bottle/ pax)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.
Thank you for visiting our Cu Chi tunnels half day tour. We are looking forward to serving you.