- Price From: $ 30
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Dalat
- Tour route: Langbian, Dalat
Mekong Delta Tours sincerely introduce the Trekking Tour in Langbiang mountain – Dalat as follows:
- This one day adventure starts to the Northwest of Dalat City. We drive 30 minutes along picturesque scenic roads to the LangBiang Mountain Trailhead, where we start our journey. The first section of trail is through pine forest.
- At the summit, you can enjoy a fruit break and then follow a ridgeline to the second highest peak of Langbiang. There you will be treated to a picnic lunch of fresh veggies and fruits, baguettes with an assortment of toppings and a French-style pastry to satisfy your sweet tooth. Dalat is known as the vegetable garden of Vietnam and lunch offers you a chance to try some of Dalat’s tasty produce.
- After lunch and a rest on the mountain-top, we move to the third highest peak. The cement foundations on this peak are remnants of a former American Radar Base, complete with a helicopter pad.
- After descending the mountain, it is possible to visit the Lat Ethnic Minority village for a look at their hand-made weavings and their cultural heritage.
- End of your tour.
- Depart from: we pick you up at your hotel in Dalat.
- End at: we drop you off at your hotel.
- Start time: 08.30 am – Finish time: Between 2 and 4 pm
- Transportation: Van or car to trailhead, depending on group size
- Meals: Fruit snack, purified drinking water, picnic lunch.
Please note one day in advance if you have special dietary requirements
- What to bring: Hat, sunscreen, repellent, swimsuit (if desired), camera, comfortable walking shoes, long pants
- What is included: English speaking guide, all necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, meals and transport
- What is not: Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended.
- Price: $ 30 US / person. ( group + 2)
- Note: 80 % supplement is added all 1 person trip.
Thank you for visiting our Trekking Tour in Langbiang mountain – Dalat. We are looking forward to serving you.