- Price From: $ 36
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Hanoi
- Tour route: Ha Noi – Perfume Pagoda
- The Perfume Pagoda is one of the highlights of the Hanoi area and one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Vietnamese New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. The pagoda itself is built into limestone cliffs and can only be reached by boat and foot, as there are no roads into this area. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
- 7.45 am, We pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and depart for the Perfume Pagoda.
- 10.00 am, arrival at the Perfume Pagoda. After a scenic hour and a half boat ride along The Yen stream
- It is time for you to relax and enjoy the rural stunning scenery on the cable car up to the Huong Tich Cave, which houses the Pagoda of the Perfume Vestige.
- Next, you’ll visit the Thien Tru Pagoda or Pagoda leading to Heaven before stopping at a restaurant for lunch.
- 16.30: After, the boat trip back to Ben Duc, we return to Hanoi. Drop you off at your hotel at 06.30 pm.
Option 1: Full day tour with one way cable car: US$36 per person
Option 2: Full day tour with return cable car: US$39 per person
- Hotel pick up and drop off in the Old Quarter
- Bus transfer as per program
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Boat trip on Yen stream
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Mineral water on bus
- Cable car
- Travel insurance
- Tipping at customer’s discretion
Thank you for visiting our Perfume Pagoda Tour 1 day. We are looking forward to serving you.