- Price From: $ 163
- Tour Length: Tour 3 days / 2 nights
- Tour Type: Tour Packages
- Start From: Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour route: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Can Tho – Châu Đốc – Phu Quoc Island
The trip starts from Ho Chi Minh city to Phu Quoc Island through the Mekong Delta, passing many rice fields, beautiful landscape along the river. Taking a hand rowed sampan under the shade of water coconut trees along natural canals and in Tra Su Sanctuary bird. Visit the stilt house and fish villages. Driven along the Vietnamese – Cambodian border to get to Ha Tien. Enjoy a nice express boat to Phu Quoc Island.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L)
- At 08.00am, Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrival at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
- Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of water coconut trees along natural canals. Have a short cycling tour (applied for private tour/if time permitted) then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantations and villages.
- Proceed to Can Tho.
- Dinner on guest’s account.
- Overnight at your proposed hotel in Can Tho
Day 2: Can Tho – Chau Doc – Tra Su Sanctuary (B/L/_)
- Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to Cai Rang floating markets which are the liveliest in the whole religion.
- Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to pass a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Stop for lunch.
- Proceed to Chau Doc, continue the tour to visit Tra Su, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary, cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds
- Back to the Town, hotel check in.
- Dinner on guest’s account.
- Overnight at your proposed hotel in Chau Doc (Standard room at Trung Nguyen hotel)
Day 3: Chau Doc – Ha Tien – Phu Quoc (B )
- After breakfast, visit the Sam Mountain,the Caved pagoda then take a nice boat trip through the floating village to visit a fish farm to see how the Mekong Delta people raise fish in their floating houses. Visit the Cham minority with their traditional weaving village, followed by a local Islamic Mosque.
- At 09.30 am, transfer to Ha Tien for boarding the express boat to Phu Quoc (13.00 – 15.00).
- End service.
Tour price includes:
- A/c bus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Private car transfer Chau Doc – Ha Tien
- Express boat ticket: Ha Tien – Phu Quoc
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees, boat trips in Mekong Delta
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch)
- Hotel accommodation based on two people share a double/ twin room
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal costs & tips
Thank you for visiting our Mekong Delta Vietnam – Ha Tien – Phu Quoc Island tour 3 days. We are looking forward to serving you.