- Price From: $ 29
- Tour Length: Tour 2 days / 1 night
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour route: Ho Chi Minh City – TP.My Tho – TP.Ben Tre – Can Tho
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city –My Tho city – Ben Tre province – Can Tho city
- 07.45 am, our tour guide and driver pick you up on request at your hotel that locates in backpacker areas (De Tham street, Bui Vien street, Pham Ngu Lao street)m or in Ben Thanh areas (Le Thanh Ton street, Thu Khoa Huan street, Ly Tu Trong street, Bui Thị Xuan street…). Other places that are not mentioned kindly come to Daily Travel Vietnam office for joining the tour.
- At 08.00am, leave Ho Chi Minh city. It takes one hour and thirty minutes driving to get to My Tho town. One the way, travelers will have chance to see these beautiful landscape along the road such as the green rice fields, the peaceful Vam Co Dong river and the busy Long An town. En route, Our bus will stop at Mekong rest stop where you can take a rest and see bonsai garden.
- Arrive to My Tho town, visit Vinh Trang pagoda an oldest ancient one in Southern Vietnam. Known as the largest pagoda and the most special architecture in Mekong Delta. It’s architecture was influenced by Vietnamese culture and Khmer’s culture as well as European’s architecture.
- After visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, our bus will take travelers to the pier boat for getting on a motorized boat. Take a leisurely boat ride in Tien river to enjoy fresh air, to see the peaceful life of the local people, Passing the stilt house, the fishing floating farm, the four Islands ( Dragon, Phoenix, Tortoise, Unicorn)
- After passing Rach Mieu bridge, we disembark at Thoi Son Islet that locates on Phoenix Island. Take a leisurely walking on the village paths, visit local people’s home, orchard garden and enjoy seasonal fruits while listening to traditional Southern folk music.
- Then visit honey bee farm and taste delicious honey tea with lemon that is really good for health. Local people also have python farm for those tourist, who like adventure can take a photo with pythons.
- Take a hand- rowed sampan through the creeks for sightseeing the natural water coconut trees a symbol in the Delta areas.
- Return to the motorized boat then cruising to Ben Tre province, visit coconut candy workshop to know how to make delicious candies by hand.
- The highlight of the trip is take a sightseeing through the peaceful villages by horse cart.
- Then cruising to Unicorn Island to visit crocodile farm and visit the remains of Coconut belief.
- Having lunch in orchard garden. Do not forget to taste dried Ear Elephant fish that is one of the special dishes in Mekong Delta (on guest’s account)
- After lunch, wandering through the village paths to enjoy the fresh air and observe the pastoral life.
- Then take a short walking through the narrow village path to the bus and process to Can Tho city.
- On the way, our tour guide will introduce to travelers the symbol of culture, dining and entertainment places in Can Tho city.
- Arrive to Can Tho city, check in at the standard hotel that has hot shower, towers, mini bar, air conditioner , tivi, wifi .etc. in each room.
- Leisure in the evening for exploring Tay Do night market, Ninh Kieu wharf or taste these delicious local dishes.
Day 2: Can Tho city – Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh city
- After breakfast at the hotel. At 07.00am, take a leisurely waking to Ninh Kieu wharf. Tourist will have chance to see morning streets market with many products homemade such as fruits, vegetables, cake… are sold on the way to the wharf.
- Cruising in the river to the busy Cai Rang floating market, one of the biggest floating market in Southern Vietnam. Visitors will be surprised to explore “the method of the business” in the floating market areas. It is really impressed.
- After exploring the floating market, visitors will visit the place to see how they make rice vermicelli noodle and the orchard garden. Wandering in the village and try your best to cross the bamboo bridge which is built only one bamboo tree.
- Cruise back Ninh Kieu wharf.
- Stop for lunch.
- Arrive to Ho Chi Minh city around 5.00pm.
- End of your Mekong delta tour 2 days – Cai Rang floating market .
1/ Stay at one star hotel – Price: US$29/person (applied for group tour)
2/ Stay at two stars hotel – Price: US$39/person (applied for group tour)
3/ Stay at three stars hotel – Price: US$46/person (applied for group tour)
- A/c bus for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- Hand – rowed sampan.
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees, fresh fruit and honey tea.
- Lunch with local cuisine on day 1, breakfast at hotel on day 2.
- Accommodation based on two people share a double/twin room.
- Travel insurance.
- Other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Single supplement (One star hotel: US$6/person; two stars hotel: US$12/person; three stars hotel: US$17/person).
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for visiting our Mekong delta tour 2 days – Cai Rang floating market. We are looking forward to serving you.