- Price From: $ 41
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Hue
- Tour route: Hue, Vietnam
Mekong Delta Tours sincerely introduce you the Hue city tour full day as follows:
- Huế is well known for its historic monuments, which have earned it a place in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites. The seat of the Nguyễn emperors was the Citadel, which occupies a large, walled area on the north side of the Perfume River. Inside the citadel was a forbidden city where only the emperors, concubines, and those close enough to them were granted access; the punishment for trespassing was death. Today, little of the forbidden city remains, though reconstruction efforts are in progress to maintain it as a historic tourist attraction.
- At 7.45 am, our guide and driver pick up you at your hotel and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang’s Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh’s Mausoleum, Performing Programs of VO KINH VAN AN – Vietnam Traditional Kungfu and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Pm: In the afternoon, visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River and do not miss the sunset on the river. You will come back your hotel around 5.00pm.
- End of your Hue city tour full day.
- A/c bus for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat trip
- All entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- Mineral water on bus (1 bottle/ pax)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.
Thank you for visiting our Hue city tour full day. We are looking forward to serving you.