- Price From: $ 14
- Tour Length: Tour 1/2 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour route: Ho Chi Minh City
Mekong Delta Tours sincerely introduce the Ho Chi Minh City Cyclo Tour as follows:
- The Ho Chi Minh City excursion will take travelers around the biggest city of Vietnam, from downtown city center to Chinatown. You will discover its history and culture with visits at the War Remnant Museum or History Museum and Thien Hau Temple. You will learn about the past as well as get a glimpse of the daily life of stall and street vendors at the Binh Tay Market in the Chinatown and learn the French colonial building of Notre Dame Cathedral, the Municipal Post Office.
Option 1: Saigon central cyclo trip
- We will pick you up at your hotel within hotels in district 1or district 3.
- Visit History Museum, City Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral for photos, Dong Khoi street (first street in Saigon), Old Market (first market in Saigon), Opera House. We continue to Giac Lam pagoda (Vietnamese style), Jade pagoda (Chinese style).
- Return to hotels, and end of Ho Chi Minh City excursion.
Option 2: Cyclo trip outside Saigon center
- We will pick you up at your hotel within hotels in district 1or district 3. Cyclo takes you to China Town to Thien Hau temple and Binh Tay Market. On the way you understand more about daily life of Saigonese. Along small street, we continue to Tan Thanh Market (only selling part of motorbike). It is the best way to see real activities of local people.
- Return to hotels
- End of your Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour.
- Cyclo or rickshaw driven for two hours (day time or evening)
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax)
- Hotel pick up & drop off (District 1 & District 3)
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fee
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
Thank you for visiting our Ho Chi Minh City Cyclo Tour. We are looking forward to serving you.