- Price From: $ 55
- Tour Length: Tour 2 days / 1 night
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Hanoi
- Tour route: Hanoi – Maichau
- Mai Chau is a mountainous area of outstanding natural beauty, inhabited by a Thai and H’mong ethnic minority groups. This trip offers an easy trek combined with homestay in villages of Thai, where we have opportunities to observe the local lifestyle of these minority people.
Day 01: Hanoi – Mai Chau (L)
- We depart Hanoi and head west toward Hoa Binh City where we stop for refreshments and coffee. Leaving Hoa Binh, we climb toward the Mai Chau valley, about another 1.5 hours away, stopping on the way to take in the spectacular scenery. Following lunch in Mai Chau town, we stroll around the stunning villages of Thai people.
Day 02: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B/L)
- Awake to the sound of nature. Take an early trek around the valley of relax and enjoy the pristine environment and the peace of the countryside and beautiful landscapes with green rice fields.
- After Lunch, drive back to Hanoi.
- End of your Mai Chau and overnight at homestay tour.
- A/c private car/ van/bus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Mineral water on bus (2 bottles/ pax/day)
- Homestay arrangement
- Half board package meals as indicated (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Thank you for visiting our Daily tour – Mai Chau and overnight at homestay. We are looking forward to serving you.