- Price From: $ 30
- Tour Length: Tour 1/2 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Da nang
- Tour route: Da Nang – Marble mountain – Son Tra Peninsular – Monkey mountain
- Jutting out into the sea, the Son Tra Peninsula is crowned by the Son Tra Mountain that the American soldiers during the Viet Nam War called Monkey Mountain. The 13,5 km-long mountain to the northeast of Da Nang acts as a barrier protecting the city from strong winds and storms coming in from the sea.
Itinerary: Da Nang or Hoi An – Marble mountain – Son Tra Peninsular – Monkey mountain
- At 8.00 am our guide will welcome you at your hotel in Da Nang city or in Hoi An town. Take a half day city tour to visit Marble Mountain is known as five mountains. The Son Tra Peninsular were known as Monkey Mountain. Refresh at Han River bridge and do shopping at Han market before return to your hotel.
- The tour ends at your hotel at 14.00.
Tour price includes:
- A/c private car/ van/ bus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Cold mineral water car (2 bottles/ pax/day)
- Hotel pick up & drop off service
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for visiting our Da Nang city half day tour. We are looking forward to serving you