- Price From: $ 28
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Da nang
- Tour route: Da Nang
- Da Nang has a nearly-60 kilometre-long coastline stretching from the foot of the Hai Van Pass to the Marble Mountains of 60 kilometres long, and it is famous for its many beautiful sections of beaches stretching from the foot of Hai Van Pass to the Marble Mountains as well as other beautiful landscapes such as Han River, Son Tra mountain…
Itinerary: Da Nang – Marble mountain – Cham Museum – Son Tra Peninsular – Han River bridge – Han market – My Khe Beach
- At 8.00 am our guide will welcome you at your hotel in Da Nang city, take a full day city tour to visit Marble Mountain is known as five mountains, the Cham Museum for having the whole knowledge of Cham people. The Han River Bridge, a suspension bridge connecting the east and west sides of the city.
- Proceed to Son Tra Peninsular which is crowned by the Son Tra Mountain that the American soldiers during the Viet Nam War called Monkey Mountain. Take a rest at My Khe beach and do shopping at Han market the biggest market in Da Nang city.
- End of your Da Nang city full day tour at your hotel at 16.00.
Tour price includes:
- A/c private car/ van/ bus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Cold mineral water car (2 bottles/ pax/day)
- Hotel pick up & drop off service
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for visiting our Da Nang city full day tour. We are looking forward to serving you