- Price From: $ 44
- Tour Length: Tour 1/2 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour route: Cu Chi tunnels
- At 8.00am, Start by BlueRiver Yacht in the morning from Bach Dang Pier (No.10B Ton Duc Thang Strt, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist.1, HCMC), you will go on a scenic 40 minutes boat trip to LAI THIEU. Our English tour guide will introduce to you the beauty of nature and Vietnamese lifestyle along the river bank in your journey.
- The boat will continues 40 minutes to Cu Chi.
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnel, it is a nice site for visiting landscapes, and for gathering to review traditions, as well as a great place to go on a picnic and camping for different groups, bodies, pupils and students. Every year, there are more than one million tourists, domestic and overseas, who visit the tunnel, Ben Duoc Temple of Marty Memorial, as well as activities of traditional review and entertainment and recreation. Its growth rate is 12% to 15% each year. Cu Chi Tunnel becomes more and more professional in its service style to meet the requirements of visitors.
- The Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground network of tunnels constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, accommodation, etc. and were used as a military base for the Vietcong during the American war.
- After two hours visiting The Cu Chi Tunnels you get the boat back to Saigon.
- Tourists are brought back to the Bach Dang Pier around 13.30.
- The trip is finished.
- Hotel pick up and drop off at your hotel locate in District 1
- Boat trip
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water on boat
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Tip is at customer’s discretion.
Thank you for visiting our Cu Chi tunnels half day tour by express boat. We are looking forward to serving you.