- Price From: $ 43
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour route: Ho Chi Minh city
Ho Chi Minh city is not only famous for being a modern and the biggest city in Vietnam but also known by its wonderful beauties. The avenues covered by a lot of green trees shadow, the French colonial buildings still remain on Notre – Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office and on the apartments in the center. There are so many ancient pagodas which bring peaceful feeling to the tourists, the China town is well colors throughout, and the local markets are always crowded with people all day and have a hundred of great local cuisines. Those things are always attractive to tourists.
- At 08.30am, meeting our tour guide and driver at your hotel to start a full day sightseeing around Ho Chi Minh city.
- Stopping at the 30 – 40 park, taking a walking tour to visit the Independence Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975
- Then seeing some of French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office.
- Continue your sightseeing to Jade Emperor Pagoda which was built in the first years of XX decades. At here, you can see many of Statues of wooden Deity that is always mentioned in Vietnamese’s tales stories.
- Having lunch at Ngon Restaurant. A famous restaurant well – known with hundred tasty Vietnamese cuisines
- After short rest, continue your tour to China town where most of residents are Chinese who have been stay at this area for years.
- Visit colorful Binh Tay market where most of goods are wholesales. Wandering to outside the market, you will have chance to see many business streets that just sell a similar product throughout on a street.
- Then return to the city center, visit War Remnants Museum. Here you can image the War in the past through the photos, helicopters, tanks…
- The last place in our Ho Chi Minh city sightseeing is Ben Thanh market where anything and everything is for sale.
- Return to your hotel. The tour ends at 16.00
|Price is in USD per person
|3 – 4 people
|5 – 6 people
|7 – 8 people
|9 – 10 people
Tour price includes:
- Private air conditioned transport for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Mineral water on car (1 bottle/person/ day)
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Lunch with local cuisine
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.