- Price From: $ 37
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Hanoi
- Tour route: Ha Noi – Ninh Binh province
- Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most beautiful landscapes of Ninh Binh province, just 120 kms to the southeast of Hanoi. Hoa Lu was the ancient Royal capital during the Dinh and Pre-Le dynasties which lasted for 41 years (from 969-1009). In comparison with Hoa Lu’s cultural significance, Tam Coc is considered as “Ha Long Bay” in land because its location and formation. Sitting on boat cruising through Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba with the scenic beauty of huge rocks standing along river and scattered green rice fields. You feel the tranquility, peace and all above, the nature combines with life of locals to form a poetic romantic painting of the countryside.
- 7.45 am – 8.30 am: We pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and departure for Hoa Lu – Tam Coc, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way
- 10.30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple.
- in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu).
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch you will get on bamboo boat – rowed by the local people – in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that provide a brief respite from the intense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the river and along the way, you witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river and, of course, the striking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is famous for.
- If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapes by bicycle about one hour (from Restaurant).
- 16.00: Return to Ha Noi.
- 18.30: Drop you off at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
Option 1: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (no biking): US$37 per person
Option 2: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc with biking: US$40 per person
- Hotel pick up and drop off in the Old Quarter
- Bus transfer as per program
- English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees and sampan cruising
- Mineral water on bus
- Buffet lunch
- Other drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.
Thank you for visiting our Ninh Binh – Hoa Lu Tam Coc tour 1 day. We are looking forward to serving you.