- Price From: $ 249
- Tour Length: Tour 5 days / 4 nights
- Tour Type: Tour Packages
- Start From: Hanoi
- Tour route: Hanoi – Halong Bay, Quang Ninh
Mekong Delta Tours sincerely introduce you the Joining Ha Noi city tour 5 days as follows:
- Hanoi, which is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is a city of lakes and the center of Vietnamese culture. This Hanoi stopover tour is designed for people who are on a business or happiness trip to the attractive capital of Vietnam. This specially – tailored package furnishes an overview of the main tourist attractions in Hanoi as well as an orientation tour for tourists to get accustomed to Vietnamese culture in the first days after their arrival in Vietnam.
Day 1: Ha Noi city & arrival
- Arrive at Noi Bai international airport, pick up and transfer to your hotel in the city center.
- Overnight at your proposed hotel in Ha Noi
Day 2: Ha noi city tour (B/L/_)
- Breakfast at the hotel. 8h00 – 8h30 AM, We will pick you up at your hotel, we transfer you to Tran Quoc pagoda and then Ho Chi Minh complex with Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, his simple stilt house where he lived and worked and the museum dedicated to his memory.
- Go to The Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam dating back to the 11th century to contemplate the remarkable construction and learn about Royal court and vietnamese talents.
- Have lunch in the local restaurant. Relax in short time before driving ahead to Vietnam Museum of Ethnology where you can get overview information about ethnic groups over Vietnam through the well organized show both in indoor and outdoor activities.
- Back to down town for refreshment by Hoan Kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple.
- Ride around the old Quarter.
- End tour in your hotel.
- Dinner on guest’s account.
- Stay overnight at your intended hotel in Ha Noi
Day 3: Ha Noi – Ha Long (B/L/D)
- 08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10h00: Stopover point on the way for a refreshment break
- 12h00: Go to Tuan Chau wharf – Break and photography time
- 12h30: Board Glory Cruises for departure. Welcome drink will be served
- 13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the bay
- 15h30: Visit interesting Cua Van fishing village. The village is very peaceful without busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the opportunity to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen.
- 16h30: Enjoy kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits).
- 17h00: Return board and go on cruising to Drum Cave (Hang Trong) to dock.
- 19h00: Dinner is served.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
- Relax and have a romantic night on Glory Cruise. Deluxe cabin
Day 4: Ha Long – Hanoi (Brunch)
- 07.00: Drink coffee and tea
- 08.00: Continue cruising
- 08h15: Visit impressive Sung Sot Cave
- 09h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island.
- 09.30: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Arrive at the wharf. Time to say good bye to the crew.
- 12.00: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
- 14h00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
- 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Dinner on guest’s account.
- Stay overnight at your proposed hotel in Ha Noi
Day 5: Ha Noi departure (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Free until move to Noi Bai airport for your next destination.
- Private car for airport pick up and drop off
- Share cruise in Ha Long Bay (Glory Cruise, Golden Lotus cruise, Phoenix cruise)
- Kayaking paddles
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel on daily tours.
- Group tour on the A/c bus, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, boat trips.
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Hotel accommodation based on two persons share a double/ twin room (Hoa Binh Palace hotel, The Church hotel, Imperial hotel)
- Approved invitation letter for Vietnamese visa
- International flight to/from Vietnam
- International airport tax
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Single supplement (US$120/person)
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.
Thank you for visiting our Joining Ha Noi city tour 5 days. We are looking forward to serving you