- Price From: $ 35
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Hoi An
- Tour route: Hoi An
- Hoi An – My Lai village Tour, The My Lai Massacre was the Vietnam War mass murder of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968
- Am: Our tour guide and driver welcome you at your hotel in Hoi An and then leave Hoi An ancient town for Quang Ngai province. Along the way, you can see Chu Lai combat base on Highway 1. Arriving Quang Ngai you will start to visit My Lai museum for learning about the war in this area in the past. You will reach to My Lai massacre where you spend an hour there to see the complex of Massacre with Monument. The House of Evidence where documents, photos, and objects which testify to the massacre such as shirts, a pair of sandal of a killed child, all kinds of cups and plates, cookers and pans holed by cartridge, and wooden bells used for reciting prayers. You will have a deep impression of the part in Vietnam war.
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Pm: You spend more time to walk around the village and learn more experience of local people here. After that the driver and tour guide take you back Hoi An.
- Arrive Hoi An ancient town in the afternoon.
- End of your Hoi An – My Lai village Tour.
|Class||2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-6 Pax||7-8 Pax||9 Pax Up|
|Cost/Pax||80 USD||69 USD||53 USD||42 USD||35 USD|
- A/c private car/van for pick up and transfer as per program
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water on car
- All entrance fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion
Thank you for visiting our Hoi An – My Lai village Tour. We are looking forward to serving you