- Price From: $ 54
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour route: Ho Chi Minh city
Ho Chi Minh city is not only famous for being a modern and the biggest city in Vietnam but also known by its wonderful beauties. The avenues covered by a lot of green trees shadow, the French colonial buildings still remain on Notre – Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office and on the apartments in the center. There are so many ancient pagodas which bring peaceful feeling to the tourists, the China town is well colors throughout, and the local markets are always crowded with people all day and have a hundred of great local cuisines. Those things are always attractive to tourists.
- At 08.15am, you will meet our tour guide and driver at the hotel to start a full-day trip visiting all the landscapes around Ho Chi Minh city.
- Riding on a rickshaw for an adventure winding through the sights, sounds & smells of this historic metropolis – the ideal way to gain experience the city.
- Paying a visit to the 30/4 Park, then taking a walking tour to visit the Reunification Palace, a former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975.
- Then seeing some of French colonial buildings including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office.
Keep on your sightseeing to Jade Emperor Pagoda which was constructed in the first years of XX decades. At here, visitors can see a lot of Statues of wooden Deity which is always mentioned in Vietnamese’s tales stories.
- Having lunch at Ngon Restaurant, which is a very well-known restaurant with hundred of delicious Vietnamese food.
- After short rest, keep on your tour to China town where most of residents are Chinese who have been staying at this area for many years.
- Visiting colorful Binh Tay market where most of the goods are wholesales. Wandering outside the market, visitors will have opportunity to observe many businesses on the streets and they just sell the same product throughout on a street.
- Kim Bien market is well known as a retail place in China town. Sellers can sell any products to meet the buyer’s demand. Here travellers can find many import and export goods with reasonable price.
- Then heading to the city center, and pay a visit War Remnants Museum. Here you can know the War in the past by looking at the photos, helicopters, tanks…
- Take a short walking on Le Loi street where you can do some shopping at Sai Gon square, or buy ice cream at the well-known Bach Dang ice cream store or enjoy coffee at Phuc Long coffee shop.
- The last sightseeing in our Ho Chi Minh city sightseeing tour is Ben Thanh market at which everything is for sale. Ben Thanh Market is very famous and every year there are thousands of travellers paying a visit to this market. Sellers here speak English very well, yet the price is a little bit expensive.
- Return to your hotel.
- The Ho Chi Minh city 1 day tour ends at 17.00.
|3- 4 pax||5- 7 pax||8 – 10 pax||
11 – 13 pax
|Cost in US$ per person||
The tour price includes:
- Private transport for sightseeing during the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees, rickshaw
- Mineral water on transport (2 bottles/person/day)
- Lunch with local cuisine
The tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for visiting our Ho Chi Minh city 1 day tour. We are looking forward to serving you.