- Price From: $ 130
- Tour Length: Tour 2 days / 1 night
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Hanoi
- Tour route: Hanoi, Vietnam – Tam Coc, Vietnam – Hoa Lu, Vietnam – Cuc Phuong Park, Vietnam
Mekong Delta Tours sincerely introduce you the Daily tour – Cuc Phuong National Park as follows:
- Active and close to nature in awe inspiring landscapes during this 2 day trip. An ideal combination of sightseeing, physical challenges and a genuine nature experience – from the peaceful countryside of Tam Coc, the Emperors’ temples of Hoa Lu to the fascinating natural of Cuc Phuong National Park. You’ll embark on a tour through the gorgeous scenery and pristine landscapes of Ninh Binh province for the most exceptional locations for photos, wildlife viewing, and nature walks.
Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Hoa Lu – Cuc Phuong Park (L, D)
- Am: From 8h00, be picked up at your hotel for 2.5 hours drive south of Hanoi to Tam Coc, where we stop at a local restaurant and start cycling around. You would be guided through villages, lush rice fields and rocky outcrops (rice harvesting time: May and Sep) until lunch at the local restaurant with scenic view over the river.
- Pm: We take a sampan ride along a river, just relax and enjoy the sensation of being gently paddled by hand in a little boat. Lose yourself in this unique experience, along a stretch of blue-green river, and marvel at dancing water refractions under the coolness of passing Tam Coc (three caves).
- Upon arrival back in the boat dock, drive to Hoa Lu – Vietnam capital city (968 – 1009) for the King Dinh and Le Temples as well as ancient citadel traces. Keep driving through a fascinating limestone area to Cuc Phuong Park.
- Diner and overnight in the park headquarter.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong Park – Hanoi (B, L)
- Am: Awake gently and savour the early morning sounds of the surrounding forest and the singing of gibbons in nearby Rescue Center. Have breakfast then drive to the Cave of Prehistoric man, where human skeletons and stone tools there dated back to 7.500 years old. Keep driving into the forest (20km) then start hiking up loop trail (7 km) to see the 1000 years old tree, discover the secrets of nature.
- Pm: After lunch, we visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre – one of the highlights of Cuc Phuong Park, where we will observe a home to more than 140 primates in 15 species, including six species which are kept only at the EPRC and in no other facility in the world. Afterwards, leave the park for Hanoi.
- Trip ends at your hotel around 17h00.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Cycling and rowing boat in Tam Coc
- 01 night in the National Park
- Local guide at National Park (park ranger)
- Meals as specified (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner)
- International flight to / from Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Unique picturesque areas
- Cycling and row boating in Tam Coc
- Emperors’ temples in Hoa Lu
- Cuc Phuong National Park
- Endanger Primate Rescue Centre
- Small group (maximum 12 people)
Thank you for visiting our Daily tour – Cuc Phuong National Park. We are looking forward to serving you.