- Price From: $ 29
- Tour Length: Tour 1/2 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour route: Cu Chi tunnels
Mekong Delta Tours sincerely introduce the Cu Chi tunnels and Wildlife Rescue Station tour as follows:
- Cu Chi Tunnel is a beautiful spot for visiting beauty spots, and for getting together to review traditions. It’s also an ideal place of picnic and camping for different groups, bodies, pupils and students. Every year, there are more than one million tourists, domestic and overseas, who visit the tunnel, Ben Duoc Temple of Marty Memorial, as well as activities of traditional review and entertainment and recreation. Its growth rate is 12% to 15% per year. Cu Chi Tunnel is getting more and more perfect in its service style to meet the requirements of visitors.
- The trip will give you who love animal and wildlife opportunity for visiting wildlife rescue station. This small centre is dedicated to the protection of wildlife that has been confiscated from owners or illegal traders. Animals here include bears, otters and gibbons. Besides, tourists can also visit Cu Chi tunnels, a part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country during the Vietnam War.
- At 8.00am, reach your hotel and depart for Cu Chi to pay a visit to the tunnels, an underground network of tunnels built by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. The tunnels were comprised of hospitals, accommodation, etc… and were used as a military base for the Viet Cong during the American war.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh city, on the way visit Wildlife rescue station this small centre is dedicated to the protection of wildlife that has been confiscated from owners or illegal traders. Animals here include bears, otters and gibbons.
- Arrive to your hotel around 15.00pm.
- End of your Cu Chi tunnels and Wildlife Rescue Station tour
|Class||2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-6 Pax||7-8 Pax||9 Pax Up|
|Cost/Pax||59 US$||45 US$||39 US$||33 US$||29 US$|
- A/c private car/van/bus for pick up and transfer as per program
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water on van (2 bottle/pax/day)
- Hotel pick up & drop off service
- All Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
Thank you for visiting our Cu Chi tunnels and Wildlife Rescue Station tour. We are looking forward to serving you.