- Price From: $ 19
- Tour Length: Tour 1 day
- Tour Type: Day trips
- Start From: Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour route: Ho Chi Minh – Tay Ninh – Cu Chi
- At 8.15am – Drive west to Tay Ninh, the centre of Caodaism. On arrival we attend the fantastic mid-day temple service when the followers fill the hall wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism.
- On the way back, stop to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground network of tunnels constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, accommodation, etc. and were used as a military base for the Vietcong during the American war.
- Cu Chi Tunnel is a wonderful spot for visiting landscapes, and for getting together to review traditions, as well as an ideal place of picnic and camping for people. Every year, there are around one million tourists, domestic and overseas, who come to visit the tunnel, Ben Duoc Temple of Marty Memorial, as well as activities of traditional review and entertainment and recreation. Its growth rate is 12% to 15% each year. Cu Chi Tunnel becomes more and more professional in its service style to meet the needs of travellers
- Drive back to HCMC around 6.00pm.
- End of Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi tunnels full day tour.
Joining tour: US$19/person
- A/c bus for transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fee
- Mineral water on bus (1 bottle/ pax)
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.
Thank you for visiting our Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi tunnels tour 1 day. We are looking forward to serving you.